It was my birthday just over a month ago which means that I am 21 years old now. I had the most incredible birthday party with all my special people in my life! I enjoy special events like birthday's and anniversaries, but most importantly I enjoy reflecting on the memories created in the past year. I have decided to reflect back even further and share with you 21 things I have learned in my 21 years.
1. Make an effort with others.
2. Be grateful for good health!
3. If you give, you will receive in other ways.
4. Offer your help to others, as much as you can.
5. Find your passion in life and pursue it!
6. STUDY HARD & stay focused - even when you feel demotivated. It will be worth it in the future!
7. It's okay to mess up - but learn from your mistakes.
8. You're worth it. You are always more than you think you are.
9. Laughter is the best cure for anything!
10. Nothing worth doing ever comes easy - a lesson I learned from Emil
11. Your family and friends are always a priority.
12. Without my faith, life would look so different.
13. Take what you are given. - a lesson I learned from my Sister
14. LOVE LOVE LOVE
15. Appreciate the people in your life - they have been placed there for a reason.
16. Always think about your actions before doing them and how they will affect you in the long run - a lesson I learned from my Dad
17. Surround yourself with people who uplift you
18. Look at the night sky. Nothing puts things into perspective, as much as realizing how tiny our existence is in this endless universe.
19. Spend time alone.
20. Sometimes giving to others can give you more than anything else. - a lesson learned from my Mom.
21. It is usually is the small moments in life that make us the happiest.